Looking to start a business but not sure where to go for support?
Why not ‘Start & Grow’?
Start & Grow business support is available to pre and post start ups, who are looking to employ from the get-go and looking for start-up financing to get off of the ground.
The support is tailored and bespoke to the clients individuals needs, ensuring a successful business start and future. Clients must be ambitious, committed and be capable of making their business idea a success.
The Start & Grow programme offers the clients dedicated 1-2-1 support with one of our experienced business advisers, access to templates, factsheets, workshops and training and support to source the finance required. The adviser will review your business idea and formulate the next steps to success.
The eligibility criteria
- The home address or main trading address of one of the owners must fall within an approved local authority area.
- Business will create at least one additional job
- Business is expected to benefit from investment, either personal equity or a loan/grant
- Business owner will be fully engaged in the business
- Business Owner expects to be trading three years after the business starts
The support and advice that can be accessed by Start and Grow clients has been valued at approximately £5,000. There is a small joining and administration fee for entrance onto the Start and Grow programme of £100 (+VAT).
The programme is funded through the Regional Growth Funds, delivered by the Cavendish Consortium members, within the local authority areas across England identified as those areas requiring additional investment in economic growth.